BIG DECISIONS. LITTLE DETAILS.
We help our clients make big decisions about little details…details that make the difference between clarity and confusion. We’re a partnership of Marketing, Design and Public Relations professionals with deep experience and a broad range of capabilities:
- Marketing Technology – strategy, applications & integration
- Strategic Communications Planning – brand development, strategy, alignment, implementation
- Public Relations – thought leadership, content strategy development, event management, outreach/community relations, industry analyst relations
- Website-Based Content Development – content, design/re-design, mobile
- Social Media – content development, design, strategy and integration across selected sites
- Marketing Campaigns – concept, design, feedback, evaluation metrics
- Graphic Design – print, digital and audio visual
Many of the details our clients wrestle with are related to the ever-increasing complexity of technologies – selecting solutions and implementing them into their sales, marketing and communication efforts. We’re well-versed in what companies can accomplish using technology and how to prioritize their importance in delivering the customer engagement results they desire. Our strategists must deliver creativity and our creatives must leverage strategies.
Together, we operate in the convergence of technology solutions with marketing, design and public relations so our clients don’t have to.
How we reach your customers.
People are influenced by the circumstances of their marketplace and governed by their feelings and emotions about their conditions. These feelings and emotions are why the marketplace is dynamic, always changing and a reflection of how people react to circumstance.
Messaging in the marketplace is not an exact science. The reason is the customer. Under different conditions and circumstances, the customer reacts differently. If not for the customer, everyone could market and everyone could create generic messaging to fit and work for every customer.
We all know this is not what the marketplace is.
Yet the nature of the marketplace – past, present, future – is such that ageless principles govern marketing and messaging. Old and recognizable customer conditions and circumstances may not always appear in familiar ways, but it is always the use of marketing principles by experienced marketers in the marketplace that generates results.
People desire comfort, security, and a way to solve life’s complexities. Each customer has his/her own set of emotional motivators that can be used in creating messaging for a chaotic marketplace. We create order out of that chaos.
It’s about knowing what to say, choosing the right technology tools to use, and knowing how to apply the tools according to proven marketing principles.